Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
Presenters in this diverse session will share information on the expected economic benefits and perspectives on the policy opportunities associated with green chemistry nationally and specifically in Minnesota.
- Economic Impact of the BioEconomy in MN - Doug Root, Ph.D, Senior Scientist of Biomass and Renewable Products Technologies, AURI
- Federal Initiatives Influencing Green Chemistry - Corinne Young, CEO Corinne Young, LLC
- Message from Sen. Franken (video)
- Message from Sen. Klobuchar (video)
- Message from Rep. Erin Murphy
- Message from Sen. Tom Saxhaug